Marcio Carvalho (Portugal), Satoshi Morita (Japan)

Installation Performance

2ND TIME STILL

"For the 2nd time I am in a position where I have to remember myself, as an artist and as an individual that is influenced by different kinds of environments. Working the Theater in site-specific means that I should let behind acting, that can exist as well in my work. But not here, not now, not because i am in a theater."

Coming from Visual arts, Marcio Carvalho creation, in the live art context, is always based in images that doesn't aspire to be understood in a linear narrative. "The aim is to afect the public by creating an image that each one can create is own interior time narrative".

Marcio Carvalho in this particular piece will work with Satoshi Morita. Satoshi works in the field of Sonic Art. Beside constructing the physical space with Marcio Carvalho, Satoshi Morita will create the audio circumstances in a constant development of space and movement.

I constructed a form for Satoshi, Satoshi was listening this form, I was looking Satoshi, both were living a real process of construction in a acting space named Theater.

www.marciocarvalhoartwork.blogspot.com

www.sonicspacelabs.com